The Sequenex Advantage
Sequenex partners to understand our clients’ core software technology initiatives. Diabetes and connected devices companies are focused on creating solutions with innovation and the future in mind — and often this future includes interoperability.
There are specific challenges to overcome when building interoperable software solutions and products as often each device company will have its own specific goals and strategies. Aligning to build interoperable and/or integrated solutions can be a difficult task. Sequenex builds componentized software frameworks to technologically position for success and address and align organizations’ separate but equal goals and strategies.
Your Diabetes and Connected Devices Software Experts
- We are diabetes and connected devices software and SaMD specialists.
- We create software for Pens, Pumps, CGMs, Sensors and more.
- We build software systems that are traceable, testable and documented.
- With the end in mind, we develop flexible technology frameworks to support future initiatives, innovation and integrations.
- Sequenex Quality and Regulatory teams are intricately involved in all development planning to ensure a “no regulatory snags” outcome.
- Deep diabetes domain knowledge and 20+ combined years of expertise related to CGM, Pen and Pump products positions us as a leader in this space.
- We are an involved and active strategic partner for interoperable, multi-corporate projects and product development.
- Our goal is to accelerate the delivery of our clients’ commercial mobile, cloud and IoT products.